What You Should Know:
- Last museum entry is one hour prior to closing.
- Face coverings are only required during periods of High community levels (subject to change on a weekly basis).
- Museum exhibits and boyhood home tours require a ticket. Museum tickets may be purchased either in person or in advance online. If you purchase your ticket online, you will receive an email confirmation upon purchase. Be sure to check your spam folder for the email.
- Scheduled tours of the home are available Tuesday through Sunday and require a ticket purchased onsite.
- Tickets are not required to explore the campus grounds, library exhibits, or Place of Meditation.
- Souvenirs may be purchased in the gift shop and online store ILikeIkeStore.com.
- Two large parking lots are accessible on the north and south side of our campus off of Buckeye Avenue. Bus / RV parking is available in the south lot.
- Non-motorized wheelchairs are available.
- Guests are welcome to photograph and record all museum exhibits except for video presentations. Use of flash or additional lighting is prohibited.
- Cell phone use is discouraged.
- Food, chewing gum, and beverages are prohibited in the exhibit areas.
- Firearms and other dangerous weapons are prohibited, in accordance with 18 U.S.C. 930 and 36 CFR 1280.
- Leashed pets are welcome to accompany their owners on campus grounds, however they are not permitted inside the buildings. Please clean up after your pets and do not leave them unattended in your vehicle.
Note: Our reading room is now open for onsite (in-person) research services Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. This is by appointment only and requires an advance consultation.
Visitors, as well as their belongings, are subject to inspection. The requirement for bag inspection and visitor screening on entrance will result in an inability to guarantee our security officers can maintain 6-foot social distance during these procedures.
- Boyhood Home Guided Tour: A Window to the Past
- Online Documents
- Shop Ike (online gift shop)
Boyhood Home Tour Times
Campus Grounds • Place of Meditation
Special Weather Notice
During the winter months, inclement weather sometimes prompts the delay or closure of the Library. If you plan to visit during these periods, please check the website or social media pages for status updates.
|Museum + Home||$20||$17||$10|
*Additional discount programs may be available.
We are a proud member of the Blue Star Museum program. Military families (up to 5 family members) receive free museum admission Armed Forces Day through Labor Day.
Free Admission Days
- Symphony at Sunset Annual D-Day Commemoration Concert (First Saturday of June)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Veterans Day (November 11)
Groups of 20 persons or more with reservations are eligible for a reduced adult-rate admission with a single payment. All group visits must be scheduled in advance. Contact us to schedule your group reservation.
If you are a K-12 group, visit the Eisenhower Foundation's website for scheduling and program options.
We suggest that groups allow a minimum of 90 minutes to get the most of their museum experience.
Payment by cash, company check, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, or Discover) should be made by arrival.
Payment by company check should be made for the exact amount on arrival. Payments by company check exceeding the amount due cannot be refunded. Payment may be made in advance by credit card.
The Eisenhower Presidential Library and Museum offers motor coach parking in the south parking lot.
Visiting Ike's Hometown
"I come from the very heart of America." ~ Dwight D. Eisenhower, June 12, 1945
Named one of the "Best Small Towns to Visit" by Smithsonian Magazine, there are plenty of things to do while you are in town. Learn more at the Abilene Convention & Visitors Bureau website.