What You Should Know:
- We are open Tuesday through Saturday, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
(Last museum entry at 2 p.m.)
- Face coverings are only required during periods of High community levels (subject to change on a weekly basis)
- Museum exhibits require a ticket which can be purchased upon arrival or up to two weeks in advance online
- Souvenirs may be purchased in the gift shop (Visitors Center) or at the ILikeIkeStore.com
- Tickets are not required to explore the campus grounds or Place of Meditation
- The boyhood home is currently closed to the public for a preservation project
Note: Our reading room is now open for on-site (in-person) research services Tuesday through Thursdays, 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. This is by appointment only and requires an advance consultation.
Visitors, as well as their belongings, are subject to inspection. The requirement for bag inspection and visitor screening on entrance will result in an inability to guarantee our security officers can maintain 6-foot social distance during these procedures.
Museum • Gift Shop • Place of Meditation
Timed entry tickets may be purchased onsite when you arrive or online up to two weeks in advance. You will receive an email confirmation upon purchase. Be sure to check your spam folder for the email.
Student (K-12/College with ID)
*Additional discount programs may be available.
We are a proud member of the Blue Star Museum program. Military families (up to 5 family members) receive free museum admission Armed Forces Day through Labor Day.
Groups of 20 persons or more with reservations are eligible for a reduced adult-rate admission with a single payment. All group visits must be scheduled in advance. Please note the boyhood home is currently closed due to the preservation project. Contact us to schedule your group reservation.
For information on K-12 virtual programming, visit the Eisenhower Foundation's website.
We suggest that groups allow a minimum of 90 minutes to get the most of their Museum experience.
Payment by cash, company check, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, or Discover) should be made by arrival.
Payment by company check should be made for the exact amount on arrival. Payments by company check exceeding the amount due cannot be refunded. Payment may be made in advance by credit card.
The Eisenhower Presidential Library and Museum offers motor coach parking in the south parking lot.
Visiting Ike's Hometown
"I come from the very heart of America." ~ Dwight D. Eisenhower, June 12, 1945